The BER(COM) extension to ED-COM & ED-WDM allows the generation and evaluation of eye diagrams and investigation of the effects of noise, attenuation and dispersion on eye diagrams and BER in LED and laser optical communication systems.
- Eye pattern characteristics and use as a qualitative diagnostic tool
- Bit-rate limits from noise, attenuation & dispersion
- System BER response (LED & Laser) with fibre length and bit rate
- Rise time, pulse width and jitter measurements with fibre length and bit rate
- Q-factor & BER from noise amplitudes & signal histograms
- BER(COM) used with ED-COM and ED-WDM Series